Thursday, August 7, 2014

So many questions....


I got nominated for a Liebster Award! I mean it ain’t no Saveur Award, but I’ll take what I get! Think I have a bit of a way to go for that.....

Shout out to Shanice from City of Creative Dreams for passing the buck. Thanks kind lady! Go check her out and spread the love.
The rules:
  • The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
  • Answer 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
  • Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
---

Drum roll please......And the questions are.....!

1. What made you want to start a blog?
I literally cannot remember. I think I was just starting to follow blogs and I was bored one day at work, so I just started it. Why not? It was all very in the moment.

2. How did you choose your blog name?
I was emailing my BFF trying to come up with a cool name. She was probably the one who thought of it since she’s miles cleaverer than me, but it was just a bunch of emails back and forth throwing names out there. I actually really love the name. Since my sister is a designer, I got her to do her thang and it it all just came about quickly.

3. What is your favourite post or project that you are most proud of?
Before I blogged, I made rainbow cookies and a rainbow cake. Those are probably my favourite because of how time consuming it was and how trippy they looked at the end. However I also loved this cake. The photos I took were horrible disastrous but the joy that it brought was really cool. I'll have to do it again and pay attention to the photos ;)

4. What is your favourite blog?
Nup. Don’t make me pick! I have way too many. I follow about 60...and they’ve all been top of my list at some stage. There are so many talented people out there.

5. What advice would you give yourself as a young child or teenager if you could go back in time?
Save some bloody money! I used to get paid, go shopping and buy random useless junk. By the time I left home, I had saved so very little....in about 4 years. So so bad.

6. What inspires you to keep blogging?
Nothing really. It’s not a crazy passion and I can’t say I go all out trying to make it known. Most of my friends don’t even know I do it. I’d still cook all the time – I just wouldn’t take photos.

7. If you could go join a course or go to school for something right now, what would it be?
Ah if only you knew the significance of that question. Nope no idea. Maybe in food technology. Something sciency and logical but food related. Has to be food related. That much I know!

8. What is your favourite spot in your home? Why?
My bed. Because duh. Who doesn’t love bed time!?

9. Who is your favourite celebrity? Why?
Ah....probably singers. I’m not a big movie buff and tend to spend the whole movie going ‘man where have I seen them before?’. So musicians. I listen to a lot of power ballad type ones about love and romance. About 90% of people I meet hate my music. Pssh. Whatever.

10. What is your favourite song right now on the radio?
I can’t say I listen to the radio much. I’m in the car for all of 2 minutes to get to work. I would have no idea what is being played these days.

11. What are your favourite kinds of blogs?
Food ones! Duh. I used to only follow cakey ones, but now I’ve moved into a mixture of meals and cakey ones. Although I’m not a fan of the super organic, raw, mega health ones. You just cannot find weird, organic ingredients in a regional city.
---
 
So now I have to pick some people to nominate. Hmm let’s see... (I think I’m supposed to pick 11 but since most people won’t follow on, I’ll only pick 4)
My questions:
  1. Why do you blog?
  2. What is your favourite nail colour?
  3. Best country or city you’ve been in?
  4. Best meal you can remember?
  5. If you could meet a character of a book/movie, who would it be?
  6. Guilty pleasure?
  7. Favourite food OF ALL TIME?
  8. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
  9. Top of the bucket list?
  10. Favourite book?
  11. Biggest ever purchase?
THAT’S IT! Do you feel like you know me? Haha.

1 comment: